- This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
November 6, 2017 at 10:02 pm #4529Evan DesmaraisKeymaster
Every discussion forum on the web has its rules, and ours is no exception. All of the Panviva discussion forums are moderated, and we want to ensure a comfortable and inclusive space for all of our customers and staff to share ideas! Most of the rules listed here are “common sense”. Any posts, replies, topics, or other content that is considered offensive or otherwise violates the rules listed below will be removed, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban at the discretion of the moderators:
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated!
2. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is “an irrelevant or advertising post”.
3. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
4. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800×600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
5. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff or other members will be not tolerated.
6. Please be considerate with respect to the language you use on the forum. This is a professional environment and we wish to maintain a positive community for all!
7. No hacking or other illegal activity, such as posting links to torrents and illegal downloads, will be tolerated. If appropriate, such behavior may be reported to local authorities.
8. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it!
9. These forums are NOT a substitute for Panviva product support. If you are having an application or service issue, please reach out to our Support team directly. Please use the “Support” link in the menu at the top of this page for information relevant to contacting Panviva Support.
10. Finally, have fun with this! This user community exists for Panviva staff to assist our customers in getting the most out of the Panviva Cloud, and for our customers to collaborate and help each other out. If you’re not sure where to post, start with our general discussion forum. Panviva staff will be monitoring and participating in discussions and are here to help!
- The topic ‘READ THIS FIRST — POSTING RULES’ is closed to new replies.