Panviva broadcasts webinars and regular
events to help our customers get the
most out of Panviva. All customers are
welcome to join!
Member Service Trends and Challenges Facing Credit Unions in 2018
This roundtable discussion touches on a variety of pressing issues facing Credit Unions. Panelists will provide insight for managers focused on improving service and member experience. If you are making a commitment in 2018 to implement changes within your organization, you need to listen to this on-demand webinar.
Topics of the webinar include:
– Managing and retaining members
– Navigating the omni-channel landscape
– Providing an exceptional member experience
– How to remain competitive in a crowded market
You will hear from your peers at:
– Central One Federal Credit Union
– MassMutual Federal Credit Union
– Apple Federal Credit Union
Tackling the changes in Patient Access and Satisfaction
This webinar focuses on trends in healthcare for patient access and satisfaction and how they are evolving at a rapid pace. Compliance rules, complex scheduling and changing processes are daily challenges for health providers and the employees who support their patients.
Throughout the webinar, you will hear an engaged discussion about:
– current trends in the industry
– challenges specific to multi-specialty clinics and urgent care
– ways you can begin to tackle the obstacles in your way
From Learning to Performance Support (Part 1)
Charles Jennings, co-founder 70:20:10 Institute, offers his insight as to how organizations can go from learning to performance support starting with the drivers and the challenges facing companies and employees today.
From Learning to Performance Support (Part 2)
Charles Jennings, co-founder 70:20:10 Institute, part 2 of the webinar digs deeper into the way you can employ 70:20:10 in your organization.
Panviva Elastic Search Demonstration
Watch a brief orientation of Panviva’s updated Elastic Search engine!
Panviva June 2017 User Conference
Watch the following topics from the Panviva June 2017 User Conference:
– Panviva Customer Enablement
– The CentralOne Federal Credit Union Story
– The Carle Foundation Hospital: Expansion and Integration
– ConnectiCare: Implementation and Lessons Learned
– Panviva in Compliance at Western Health Advantage